Recipe adapted from: Christy Wilson, RD
Serving: 1 bite
Recipe makes: 35, one-inch sized bites
Total Time: 20 minutes
• 1.5 cup rolled oats
• ½ cup almonds, roughly chopped
• 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
• 1 tablespoon chia seeds
• ¼ cup 72% cocoa dark chocolate, roughly chopped into small pieces
• ½ cup dried unsweetened cranberries
• 1/3 cup honey
• 2/3 cup almond butter
1. In a large mixing bowl, add first six ingredients. Stir together until combined.
2. Add honey and almond butter and mix together until combined.
3. Place mixture in refrigerator for about 10 minutes to allow it to harden.
4. Shape mixture into one-inch rounded balls and place on a platter or cookie sheet.
5. Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container up to five days. You can also freeze and take out as needed.